We believe that:
1. All sixty-six books of the Old Testament and the New Testament are inspired by God. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice (2 Tim 3:16-17).
2. God, the only Lord of the universe, is a triune God existing as Father, Son and the Holy Spirt (Gen 1:1,26; Matt 28:19; 2 Cor 13:14)
3. Lord Jesus Christ is the exact representation of the unseen God, the only begotten Son of God and has perfect nature of God (Jn 1:1-2,14,18; Heb 1:2-3), He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary (Jn 1:14; 1 Tim 3:16); He was nailed on the cross to give His life a ransom for all (I Pet 2:24-25); He was buried and arose from the dead on the third day according to the Scriptures (Matt 26:1-27:66; In 19:1-20:31; Luke 23:1-24:53; Acts 1:1-11); He ascended to heaven and is now at the right hand of God as the great High Priest of the New Testament (Heb 7:20-25, 4:14-16); He is the head of the Church (Col 1:18); He will come again to establish His kingdom and will reign as the King (Matt 24:28-31, 25:31-46: Rev 19:11-16).
4. The Holy spirit is the third person in the Trinity, was sent by Jesus Christ to convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgement; to regenerate believers and indwell them as their counselor, to guide them into all truth, to sanctify and to empower them, and to be with them forever (Jn 14:-16:; Eph 5:18, 6:17-18).
5. Man and woman were originally created in the image and likeness of God (Gen 1:26, 5:1-2); they fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death; they can be saved only through the atoning work of Jesus Christ and those who believe in Him are called children of God (In 3:1-18; Rom 5:1-2). The work of atonement is absolutely the gift of God according to His way, not by any means of man's work (Acts 4:10-12; Gal 3:1-29; Eph:1-10)
6. All the dead will resurrect; those who believe in Jesus Christ will resurrect to enjoy eternal life, and the unbelievers will resurrect to reccive judgement of eternal punishment in hell (Rev 20:4-6, 11-15).
7. The Church is composed by all regenerated Christians who were cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ (Col 1:18-22) and were regenerated by the Holy Spirit (Jn 3:1-18); they are joined together regularly for worshipping, serving and witnessing God, and for practicing to encourage and to love one another (Heb 10:19-25; Acts 20:7; I Pet 2:4-9; Col 3:12-17), The Church has been commissioned by Jesus Christ to preach the Gospel to all nations (Matt 28:16-20; Acts 1:8), and to build up the body of Christ (Eph 4:11-16).
8. It is the will of God that each Christian should be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service. This is the life of the believer subsequent to conversion (Eph 5:15-20; 2 Cor 5:17-21). This kind of life is certainly not the same thing that the charismatic movement suggests.
9. The redemption of Jesus Christ, including physical healing in the will of Him (James 5:14-15).
10. Jesus Christ will come back before the Millennial Kingdom. The Church should clearly proclaim this important truth and point out the relationship between this truth and the Christian living (Rev 19:11-20:4; Matt 24:42-51; 2 Tim 4:7-8).
STATEMENT OF FAITH